November Special Order Menu
Order by November 15th!
Our special order menu is full of delicious fall flavors featuring ingredients from the Pacific Northwest! We use whole grain organic flours in our baking. NG means non-gluten flours. VF means vegan-friendly (also means egg-free, dairy-free, honey-free for our purposes).
Items are available through Wednesday, November 23rd. Please place your special orders no later than November 15th by calling the cafe at (509) 888-6899 or emailing Heather.
- New York crumb cake (NG) – 6 serving min.
- milk chocolate and coffee coffee cake – 6 serving min.
- pecan and bourbon bread pudding (NG) – 6 serving min.
- quiche (NG or Wheat) – 9.5 in round, 1/2 in tall – choose from classics lorraine or florentine, or fennel goat cheese
- caramel buns with sage – 6 serving min.
- fruit bonbons – apricot or mission fig (NG, VF) – dozen min. $30/doz
- maplemallows (NG) – dozen min.
- rum balls (NG) – dozen min.
- chocolate dipped coconut macaroons (NG) – dozen min. – petite $17.40/doz regular $31/doz
- fall leaf cookies (choose from corn or red quinoa) (NG) – dozen min. $24/doz corn; $34/doz red quinoa
- cacao pepita cranberry cookies (NG, VF) – dozen min.
- tarte bourdaloue (poached pear & almond cream) (NG) – 9.5 in. round, 1/2 in. tall – $52
- tarte aux pommes (apple with apple compote) – 9.5 in. round, 1/2 in. tall $44
- caramel pecan tart – 9.5 in. round, 1/2 in. tall
- choux ring with fruit and cream filling – 8 in. round
- carrot cake (NG) – 8 in. round, two cake layers, filled and frosted on top only – $54
- flourless chocolate cake (NG) – 9 in. round single layer – $64
- coconut layer cake – 9 in. round, two cake layers, filled and frosted – $62
- spelt orange cake – 8 in. round, cake only
- versunkener apfelkuchen (sunken apple cake) – 9 in. round, single layer, cake only
- spiced sweet potato bundt tube – approx. 10 in. tube cake, single layer, cake only
- saatenbrot (German-style many seeded bread) (NG) – pullman pan bread, 1 lb loaf min. $13
- pear buckwheat bread (NG) –
- red wheat walnut bread – free form loaf approx. 2lb $14
- classic rye with rye berry – pullman pan bread, 1 lb loaf min.
- potato rosemary emmer – free form loaf approx. 1.5 lb $9
- kugelhopf – approx. 9 in. round
- sorghum oat (NG, VF) – pullman pan bread, 1.5 lb loaf $10.50
- buckwheat quinoa (NG, VF) – pullman pan bread, 1.5 lb loaf $11.50
- baguette (VF) – approx. 24 in long, approx. 1.3 lb $6.50
- toasted croutons for salads or stuffing – (NG, VF) available) – 1 lb. bag